Around the World
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I tried....
but no matter what, this guy was not coming back with us to the USA. I'm blaming it on politics and not my powers of persuasion. What do you think? Comment below or send me an email at swissalpmom@yahoo.com.
1 comment:
Japolina
said...
I'm sure it was politics. Everyone hates America!f
November 7, 2008 at 8:09 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
swissalpmom
We call the 2 most beautiful places in the world home.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(18)
▼
November
(15)
Tanzania Sunrise
Tanzania
Travel Time
Breakfast?!?
Blender
Dubai UAE
Monkey-ing around in India
Agra India
Angkor Wat
Papua New Guinea
The Great Barrier Reef
Apia, Samoa
I tried....
Easter Island
Machu Picchu
►
October
(3)
1 comment:
I'm sure it was politics. Everyone hates America!f
Post a Comment